Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good Read

I have been so bad at blogging lately. I was going to give you all my excuses but "I hate excuses". So.....I thought I would take a minute and tell you about a book that I am reading instead.

In this book Maria talks about things that I am sure a lot of mothers don't or wouldn't talk about. How we all want to be the "best" lds women. The check lists - reading scriptures daily, prayer, clean houses, 100% visiting teaching, I think you get the idea. I feel that she hit on exactly what needs to be said. I have loved reading it. Would I recommend this book?

Absolutely yes!

Not only is this a good book, by an amazing author but she will be our guest speaker up at our retreat this fall. She is also good friends with Brad Wilcox who recommends her too.

1 comments:

Warner Family said...

OK the pic is to small. Or I am getting to old. Something. I can not read the title. Help me out.