Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Seeing (Dad) Santa


Okay, so I had to share this. Tim (Zoee and Evva's dad) plays Santa at Christmas time. Well today Desi had him go to her work to play Santa. I decided that I would take the girls up to see him. We wondered how they would react or if they would even know if it was their dad. We walked in and Santa turned and said hi to the girls and Oh my......Evva was scared to death! I tried sitting next to Santa to see if she would even tell him what she wanted for Christmas.
Nope...that wasn't going to happen so Desi sat down and tried to get her to talk to Santa. That didn't work either.

Okay, so she was pretty traumatized


Zoee did great. She got up and told him what she wanted and everything was just great. She had no clue who it really was.


So the funniest was when Tim came to pick the girls up and Evva told him....."I sat on Santa's lap today" "oh yea? Did you tell him what you wanted for Christmas?" "yep, a barbie"
After the girls had pictures with Santa, one of the girls that Desi works with brought her dogs to sit on Santa's lap. She had them dressed up so cute that I had to take their pictures also


1 comments:

Young Family said...

He makes a GREAT santa!! I may have to hire him one year.