Wednesday, December 26, 2007

CHRISTMAS

Christmas Eve Heather came over with the boys. It was fun to see them. It's been awhile since I have seen them. It was fun to visit and play.

Christmas has come and gone...already! WOW does time go fast.
Christmas day Derrik, Meagan and Tysen were with us. They got up before Santa even dropped the load. Well, I guess you we kinda slept in."yes"! After we opened gift's we went to Tim and Desis. Tim fixed us all breakfast. I think we just might have to make that a family tradition. I liked that. Jeddy and Ady came down for breakfast and then we all came back to the house.

We had been waiting for Timmy to come and when we got home he had left a message that he had broke down. Man, that boy sure has had some rough Christmas's. I think we are just going to kidnap him before Christmas and not let him go anywhere until after Christmas. He had called his dad and Tim went and got Timmy and brought him down. Then came back and picked him up and took him home. It was nice to have all of our family home for Christmas.



Derrik was so worried about Timmy so when he did finally show up, he was relieved. As you can tell by the pictures, all the family got CAT sweats. I told the kids that we were going to use these pictures for next years Christmas cards. It is so hard to get them all together at one time. So out of all the gifts that we got, I would have to say the best of all is that we had all of our family home for the day.


3 comments:

Flake Family said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! I can't believe how big all the kids are! You've got a cute family!

Young Family said...

How fun to be matching as a family! You guys look like you had a great Christmas. We love ya lots!!

Rachael said...

Wow SOO fun I love it...for some reason I LOVE the whole "everyone match" thing...growing up I would never want to match my parents, but now that I have kids of my own I think it is so adorable!