Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Conference Weekend

Next to the 4th of July, conference weekend is my favorite. I love getting together and 'trying' to listen to General Conference. We usually go up to Mel's cabin but once again there was to much snow. My sweet husband took a CAT up to try and plow into the cabin. He worked for hours until we all finally decided MMmmm Best Western sound pretty good.

We got two rooms that joined. They gave us a really good deal!

It was fun relaxing.
We even went swimming.
and of course shopping - I just forgot to take pictures.
The funny thing is, when I went to down load the pictures I realized someone else was trying to take pictures for me. lol..... Nice Toilet paper!
I think the funniest part of the weekend was watching Justin and his little groupies. LOL... He has some pretty cute girls following him around. Funny how they ended up at the same hotel as us. We had a good laugh. Ohh, to be young again.

It is always hard to come home for a nice weekend.

Tonight we took Evva and Briggs with us to go get some Chicks.
They are so stinkin cute!! We got 6 for now.
They are so tiny. It was fun.

0 comments: