Saturday, March 28, 2009

Camp Fundraiser

I will have to say that I love the Young Women. I would do almost anything for them which includes helping them with there fundraising for girls camp. Yes, my husband was away and the check book did come out. Sorry Jed...and he can't even eat it. This is one of my purchases

Not the girls....I would have paid tons more for them.

I will have to say it is a cute cake, wouldn't you? And only $36. Jed will have to taste a little bit of it. I don't think he has ever tasted a $36 cake before (except of course our wedding cake)


Zoee bid on a cute bracelet and earrings.

And Evva really wanted this bracelet. So I had to bid on this one 3 times just to get it.

I will have to say we had fun! Even if we all came home a little broke. It's all going to a good cause.
Young Women's Girls Camp


And for those of you that haven't heard yet. Desi is our Magna Central Stake Camp Director. She can't even blame me for it. :D I did think it was a good calling for her since she was doing it for me behind the scene anyway.
I am so grateful for her and the strength of her testimony. I know that she will do such a good job with the girls. Unlike me, she attended her girls camp as a youth and remembers what it was like. I am so proud of her. Thanks Desi for accepting this calling-not for me but for all the young women here in the Magna Central Stake that I have grown to love as my own. You have always been such a great example to me. I love you!

2 comments:

sully said...

who doesn't have a few extra dollars for cute bangles! That the funds go to a good cause is just an added perk.

Young Family said...

YEA for Desi!! She will be absolutly WONDERFUL!!