So have I ever told any of you that we have the best young women ever! These three girls are the best of the best. Hayley, Heidi and Rachael. Thanks girls for all your help at the young men's dinner. You guys rock!!
Me: Zoee, I won't see you tomorrow because I am going to go to work. Zoee: Well Grandma, you are just going to have to try and get fired!
We were driving in the car when Zoee said to me "Grandma, are you and Grandpa married. Me "yes" Zoee "Then you and Grandpa better get married over and over again until you have kids"
Desi and I were talking about Zoee needing to go see a Doc. cause we felt like there may be something wrong. Zoee: Grandma, I know what to do. Me: What? Zoee: All I need to do is ask Heavenly Father and puf I will be all better.
0 comments:
Post a Comment